How To Cancel Your TruthFinder Subscription
GuideCanceling Your TruthFinder Subscription
Ad sponsored by TruthFinder
Want to cancel your TruthFinder account? With a few easy steps, you can learn how to end your account subscription.
Login to Your TruthFinder Account
Login To TruthFinder
- Go towww.truthfinder.com/login
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to enter your account.
Go to Membership Settings
Navigate To Your Member Settings
- Navigate to the ‘Account’ dropdown at the top right of your screen.
- Hover over the dropdown and make your way to ‘Membership Settings’.
- Click Membership Settings’ to access your subscription information.
Request to Remove your Subscription
Cancel Your Subscription
- After entering your Membership Settings, scroll down to your membership plan(s).
- Find the plan(s) you want to remove from your account.
- Press ‘Cancel Subscription’ on the plan you wish to cancel.
Cancel Your Account
Confirm The Cancellation Of Your Account
- On the Customer Feedback form, select a reason for cancellation.
- Enter your feedback on why you canceled your account.
- Press ‘Submit’ after you have filled out the prompt.
Cancel By Phone
Cancel Your Account By Calling TruthFinder
- Go towww.truthfinder.com/dashboard/support/contact
- Navigate to the contact information and call: 1 (800) 699-8081
- Give your account information to a Customer Service Representative and allow them to cancel your account.
Related:How To Remove Your Information From TruthFinder (Opt Out)