How To Remove Your Information From TruthFinder (Opt Out)
GuideRemoving Your Personal Info From TruthFinder - Simple Guide
Ad sponsored by TruthFinder
Need help removing your information from TruthFinder? Learn how to opt-out with the following steps.
Go to TruthFinder’s Opt-Out Page
Navigate To The Opt Out Page
- Go towww.truthfinder.com/opt-out/
- Enter the Name, City, and State of the person that you wish to opt out.
- Press the green ‘Search’ button.
Locate Your Report
Locate Your Report From The Results
- Scroll through the Results Page to find the report that has your correct information.
- On your report, click the green ‘Remove this Record’ box on you.
- TIP:If you cannot find your report, you may need toenter a new searchwithpast locations.
Submit Removal Request
Submit Your Request
- Enter your email request and fill out the Captcha.
- Click the green, ‘Send Confirmation Email’ button.
- Click the link in your email to confirm the opt-out request.
Opt Out By Phone or Mail
Opt Out By Calling or Mailing
- Go towww.truthfinder.help/remove/
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Option Two: By Phone’ and ‘Option Three: By Mail’ section.
- Follow the following directions for opting out by either phone or email.For further help, call (800) 699-8081.